Begin your healthcare sector career in Germany as a nurse, physiotherapist, dietician, midwife, technical OP assistant, anesthetic assistant, lab assistant, X-ray assistant and a variety of other professions, even with no previous experience. In this dual studies vocational traineeship programme you will be trained in a leading healthcare company while at the same time going to school in parallel. All costs including your salary are sponsored either by the German government or your future employer.
NAME OF THE COURSE
- SmartGenius Career Pathway – Healthcare study & work traineeships
- Professional Diploma, recognised for employment throughout the EU
- professional language proficiency at B2 level required for job interview
- job interview training and resume/LoM coaching given before application phase
- paid employment and vocational traineeship in Germany begin simultaneously
- attractive remuneration package available starting at minimum 13K€ p.a.
- blocked account not required
- full employment opportunities on graduation with starting salary of around 40K€ p.a.
- work visas issued often within several days on presentation of employment contract
- Pathway programme will take 6-12 months depending on previous knowledge and whether learning onsite or online
- Vocational traineeship takes 3 years up to final examination for diploma
- Completed 12 years of school education with interest in science, especially biology
- Positive psychometric career aptitude results
- Demonstrated interest in healthcare and patient care
- German level of B2 (telc) required for employment, B1 required for visa application
- Psychometric career aptitude test
- Translated and legally certified Higher Secondary School Certificate and transcript of records
- Letter of motivation explaining why you are the right person for this kind of employment
- Relevant resumé with clear focus on healthcare careers
- Passport copy
- 3 passport photos
DATES & DEADLINES
- Rolling admission is available with up to 6 intakes per year for nursing. Most other professions have one or two intakes per year only. Admissions are processed once you have begun the career pathway by taking the psychometric test and assessment of your aptitude for this kind of employment.
- Sign up by completing the form opposite